In addition to all the capabilities of Online Banking, business users can take advantage of powerful cash management features like remote deposit, direct deposit of payroll, automatic drafts, cash concentration transfers, ACH origination, federal tax payment, sweeps and more. Businesses can even download B&K account information into money management software for easy tax return preparation.
- LOGIN BUSINESS BILL PAY
- Business Bill Pay Features
- Demo Business Bill Pay
- Sign up for Business Online Banking
- Sign up for Business Bill Pay
- Personal Online Banking
Free Online Banking for Businesses!
All these reasons for becoming an Online Banking for Business user -- no headaches, all convenience!
We can establish levels of access for your office staff to make your banking even easier.
- No monthly fee
- View up-to-date information on your B&K checking, savings, and loan accounts
- View your B&K account details & up-to-the-minute daily balance activity– no delay.
- See images of both sides of checks you've written — even see who endorsed the check.
- Transfer money between B&K accounts — avoid overdrafts with your own transfer capabilities.
- Download your account information into money management software — Quicken-friendly.
- Reorder checks
- Make stop payment requests
- Make customer service requests
- Use ALERTS to apprise you when your account balance has reached a certain level; a certain check has cleared; a certain check has arrived (through direct deposit); a certain withdrawal is made; CD is maturing; loan payment is due; general reminders you can schedule through the calendar.
More unique features of B&K Online Business Banking:
Account history download: Account history can be downloaded into a Quicken or standard spreadsheet format to be imported into financial applications such as Intuit / Quicken, Money, or other accounting software.
ALERTs: Account ALERTs provide e-mail notifications to your computer or web-enabled mobile device when your balance falls below or rises above a specified dollar amount. ALERTs can also be set to notify you when a specified check clears your account or a loan payment is due. For security reasons, your account information will not be listed in your ALERT notification.
Business Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay relieves the hassle of your bill-paying chores for a small fee per month. Stamps and envelopes are a thing of the past - and there's a Payment Arrival Guarantee!
Our convenient Online Bill Pay feature lets you pay bills as you go or schedule recurring payments to be paid automatically. With automatic payments, you need never again miss a payment - Online Bill Pay handles it for you - it's guaranteed!
- No more late fees. Schedule your bills to be paid and leave the rest to Online Bill Pay!
- Expedited Payment feature – payment arrives same day for a small fee!
- Payment Arrival Guarantee
- Add purchase order or invoice detail information to your payments
- Control payment dates up to months in advance.
- Faster and simpler than mailing payments
- eBill feature allows you to view and pay electronic versions of your bills in the secure venue of our Bill Pay site
- One-stop bill payment: No need to log in to multiple sites or have to remember multiple log ins and passwords
- Less time-consuming & more organized
- Payments are consolidated on one, trusted website where you have one set of records.
- Eliminates most trips to the post office - no more waiting in line for stamps or dashing to beat the 5 o'clock mail pick up!
Sign Up for Business Online Bill Pay
To fully enjoy the benefits of Bill Pay for Business, you should also be registered for Online Banking so that you might monitor your bill payment transactions through your checking account(s) and so that you may download your bill payment history into Quicken or Quickbooks. This download to money management software is done through Online Banking.
Once you have registered for Bill Pay for Business, you will receive an email directing you to complete further steps to provide further security to your bill pay process.
Demo Business Online Bill Pay
Get a feel for Business Bill Pay at your convenience via your own computer.
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call us Toll Free at 1.866.759.7781 for electronic services.
Apply for eStatements!
Your first step to receiving your statement via eStatements is to visit a personal banker at one of our branches to complete the eStatement request in person.
Once you have completed the eStatement information in person at any B&K branch location, then please complete the request process by following the steps below:
- Review the customer agreement below
- Click "Accept" to accept the agreement. Click "Print" to print the agreement for your records.
- Once you accept the agreement, a verification form will appear.
- Complete the verification form and hit SUBMIT to complete the eStatement request process
Yes, I accept these terms. Take me to the Verification of Request form. When the eStatement request information is verified, you will receive an email stating that your request has been received. You should begin receiving your next statement via secure email if the request arrived with adequate time to cancel the printing of your paper statement. If not, it will arrive via secure email for the following statement cycle.
Free Acrobat reader is needed to view and print the application form.
Click here to download Acrobat.