Free Online Banking for Businesses!
All these reasons for becoming an Online Banking for Business user -- no headaches, all convenience!
We can establish levels of access for your office staff to make your banking even easier.
- No monthly fee
- View up-to-date information on your B&K checking, savings, and loan accounts
- View your B&K account details & up-to-the-minute daily balance activity– no delay.
- See images of both sides of checks you've written — even see who endorsed the check.
- Transfer money between B&K accounts — avoid overdrafts with your own transfer capabilities.
- Download your account information into money management software — Quicken-friendly.
- Reorder checks
- Make stop payment requests
- Make customer service requests
- Use ALERTS to apprise you when your account balance has reached a certain level; a certain check has cleared; a certain check has arrived (through direct deposit); a certain withdrawal is made; CD is maturing; loan payment is due; general reminders you can schedule through the calendar.
More unique features of B&K Online Business Banking:
Account history download: Account history can be downloaded into a Quicken or standard spreadsheet format to be imported into financial applications such as Intuit / Quicken, Money, or other accounting software.
ALERTs: Account ALERTs provide e-mail notifications to your computer or web-enabled mobile device when your balance falls below or rises above a specified dollar amount. ALERTs can also be set to notify you when a specified check clears your account or a loan payment is due. For security reasons, your account information will not be listed in your ALERT notification.
Apply now for the convenience of Online Banking
- Simply review the customer agreement
- Then click "Accept" to automatically download a printable version of the Registration Form
- Next complete and sign the form
- Then, mail or return it to a branch near you!
Remember to save your stamps and hassles with Free Bill Pay!
Yes, I accept these terms. Take me to the Registration Form.
Free Acrobat reader is needed to view and print the application form.
Click here to download Acrobat.