With online banking, you can check balances and account history, transfer funds between B&K deposit accounts, and even initiate loan payments, set up electronic payments and more -- all with no monthly fees, up-to-date information, and our online bill pay option. Keep your bank with you with our Mobile Banking App. So easy.
- Mobile Banking
- Personal Online Banking
- Personal Bill Pay
- Sign up for Personal Online Banking or Bill Pay
- Business Online Banking
B&K's Mobile Banking is Banking to Go wherever you want to take it -- right in the palm of your hand! Free, convenient personal account access whenever and wherever you are.
Download our B&K app for your iPhone from the App Store or for your Android from the Google play.
Then register your mobile device on our app. Mobile Banking will be available to you the next business day!
You may have instant access to your mobile accounts once your personal accounts are registered. Select "Settings," then "Auto Login," and then "ON."
With the security of Mobile Banking you can:
- view account balances
- view account transactions
- transfer money between B&K accounts
- view loan balances
- locate branches & ATM
- send secure email to B&K
Britton & Koontz Bank is committed to providing your account information securely and protecting your privacy. Our advanced encryption technology protects your accounts, to the best of our ability, from unauthorized access.
B&K Online Banking allows you to manage your finances from your home, office or any place you have internet access.
- No monthly fee
- View up-to-date information on your B&K checking, savings, and loan accounts.
- View your B&K account details & up-to-the-minute daily balance -- no delay.
- See images of both sides of checks you've written - even who endorsed it.
- Transfer money between B&K accounts — avoid overdrafts with your own transfer capabilities.
- Initiate B&K loan payments
- Download your account information into money management software: Quicken-friendly.
- Reorder checks
- Make stop payment requests
- Make customer service requests via secure email
- Use ALERTS to apprise you when your account balance has reached a certain balance level; a certain check has cleared; a certain check has arrived (through direct deposit); a certain withdrawal is made; CD is maturing; loan payment is due; general reminders you can schedule
Free Personal Online Bill Pay lets you pay bills as you go or schedule recurring payments to be paid automatically. With automatic payments, you need never again miss a scheduled payment - Online Bill Pay handles it for you - it's guaranteed! Now, you can view and pay electronic versions of your bills on our site!
- No more late fees. Schedule your bills to be paid and leave the rest to Bill Pay!
- Payment Arrival Guarantee: 2 or 5 business day arrival! 2 business days if electronic; 5 business days if by US Postal Service!
- Control payment dates up to months in advance.
- Expedited Payment feature – payment arrives same day!
- Faster, simpler and less expensive than mailing payments - no cost to you!
- eBill feature which allows you to view and pay electronic versions of your bills in the secure venue of our Bill Pay site
- One-stop bill payment: No need to log in to multiple sites or remember multiple log ins and passwords
- Less time-consuming & more organized
- Payments are consolidated on one, trusted website where you have one set of records.
- Eliminates most trips to the post office — no more waiting in line for stamps or dashing to beat the 5 o'clock mail pick up!
How to sign-up
Remember: B&K Online Banking and Bill Pay are available only to B&K account holders.
To add Online Banking / Bill Pay services to your existing B&K accounts, simply fill out our online application.
Your Online Bank Account access will be activated within 48 business day hours. You will be notified by email that your Online Banking is activated.
Once your personal Online Bank Account access is activated, then you may register for Online Bill Pay by using the Bill Pay tab within Online Banking.
In the email notifying you of your Online Banking activation, you will also receive instructions on how to register for Online Bill Pay if you have provided us with a valid email address.
NOTE: Your Online Banking must be activated before you can register for Online Bill Pay.
Remember Online Banking is provided free to all B&K personal and business account holders.
Bill Pay is free to personal account users, and you have unlimited usage of B&K's bill payment service. The expedited payment feature incurs a fee.
See how Personal Bill Pay works! Click the button below:
If you've yet to experience Online Banking and its capabilities, you're invited to stop by for an assisted demonstration at any of our branches. Stop in and we'll show you just how easy it can be.
For more, information E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free at 1.866.4BKBank.
Enroll in eStatements!
By accepting the agreement below, and clicking on the ACCEPT button, you agree to receive your monthly bank statement and other notices via our electronic StatementCenter portal. You will receive an email notifying you that a document has been posted and you conveniently view it by logging in to our StatementCenter. You will have your statements and notices archived there for you for 12 months going forward from November 2012. You may download these documents to your own computer if you so wish. It's convenient, easy and saves lots of trees! Enroll now.
||Enroll me. Yes I accept the terms.|
Free Acrobat reader is needed to view and print the application form.
Click here to download Acrobat.
Voice Response banking by phone 24 hours ---- when you want it !
Just call toll free 1.866.6BKBank (866.625.2265) or in Natchez 601.445.2484 for:
- Your account balance
- Your last 6 checks/debits cleared
- Last deposit made
- ATM transactions posted
- Funds transfer between B&K accounts
- Branches, addresses and phone numbers
You may establish a Personal Identification Number (PIN) with a touchtone phone and you will receive you access. Just dial any of these numbers toll free 1.866.6BKBank (866.625.2265) or in Natchez 601.445.2484 and follow the voice response directions.